Terms and Conditions
What is Covered
Trade-Wind Manufacturing, LLC® warrants its Trade-Wind® Kitchen and Outdoor Ventilation Products to the original user, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Trade-Wind Manufacturing, LLC® at its option, will repair or replace the complete unit or any defective component without charge. This warranty may be voided if any unauthorized service, alterations, or repairs are made to the product.
What is Not Covered
- Normal maintenance and service of any product that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, or installation inconsistent with the recommended Trade-Wind® Installation Instructions and Trade-Wind® Best Practices Guidelines.
- Product used other than for normal in-home use or product used outside of the United States and Canada.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
- Service calls to educate the customer in the proper use and care of the product, change fuses, or to reset the circuit breakers.
- Service calls to correct faulty installation, such as, performance issues relating to improperly sized ducting or restrictive roof caps is not covered and will by default be charged back to the Homeowner.
- Light bulbs are not covered under warranty.
Trade-Wind Manufacturing, LLC® disclaims and excludes any liability for implied warranties or for incidental or consequential damages wherever permitted by law. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use of purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If you need service on your Trade-Wind® Kitchen Ventilation Product, visit our website at: www.t-wusa.com and click on the warranty tab. Fill out the simple form providing the model number, serial number, date of purchase, and brief description of the problem. Proof of purchase will also be required.
Warranty Revised 06/26/2020
Request for Service
For products still under warranty, fill out this form and a warranty specialist will set up a service call visit by a qualified repair person in your area.